Humorous Pictures
see more crazy cat pics

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Down Under the Loupe


Another great day in California. At least in my neck of the woods. It's supposed to be in the 90's today. April and the 90's - just doesn't seem right. Our Spring and Fall are almost non existent. If you blink too long you will miss it. And our Spring was early this year - like February. Now on the other side of the world I saw that our own Annette Piper is gearing up for Fall and Winter. Part of me is wishing I could be there.
Although our summers can be pretty in their own right I really, really don't like the heat. Curling up in front of a nice warm fireplace seems so much nicer. And I liked her preparations for the cool weather. To find out go to Under the Loupe and check out what Annette does, but also check out her jewelery. Really great pieces.


So here's to hot summers and cold winters no matter what part of the world you are in.

No comments: