Humorous Pictures
see more crazy cat pics

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I DID IT - just a little Henry Higgins boast


Well with some hard work and an awful lot of procrastination I finally finished my Hoffman Challenge quilt project and she goes out tomorrow. Now all I have to do is bite my nails waiting to see if it makes it there. Hoffman Challenge is one of the many "contests" out there for quilters to show off their stuff and get feedback from experts and master quilt makers. It is very exciting to do it, but very nerve racking because you just never think that what you made is good enough.




But if you ever need inspiration I have to say that you need to keep Lily from Tulip's Talking in your hip pocket. She is just a bundle of excitement and creative energy. Her jewelry is sublime and I wouldn't mind eating at her house every now again. She described, with pictures included, a fabulous Halibut dinner that was made for her. I don't even really like Halibut, but I sure wanted to taste that meal. Wow.





Also as a fellow pet owner she seems to have the same take on them as I do. Here is another of my crazy kitties. She is hard to photograph, being a beautiful sable color, but she was looking her cute 7 years self here and little one year old Odin ( below him you can see Emmett, Sadie and Hilliard) in his favorite napping place - so enjoy!!!

No comments: